Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - Fruit Mani

Good Morning everyone! I have to apologize, but I'm missing a post for today's Twinsie Tuesday topic. I've been having a lot of trouble with the my fingers and hands, to the point where I haven't been able to paint my nails at all in about 2 weeks. Without painting my nails regularly, I wouldn't even attempt to do nail art. I'm sorry!

In the meantime, don't forget to check out the awsome ladies who are bringing you your servings of fruit today:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the link, will check them out!

    Hope you have time to visit my blog and maybe enter my chicnova.com giveaway! Thanks!
    Just Tututiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article wіll give business you necessary
    information to thе online audiences. This seems to be relative and
    tempеred by the need to provide for a specіfic triρ.


    Here is my sіtе - top internet marketing blogs

    ReplyDelete