Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - Spring-to-Summer Transitional Polish

Good Morning, everyone! I hope that everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend (if you are in the US). I was excited to have a three day weekend just to relax and I'm bummed about having to be back at work this morning. Ugh! This week our challenge was to pick a Spring-to-Summer transitional polish. Easy! I've been wearing some 'in-between' shades lately, all which consist of pinks, light purples and corals.  For today's post I decided to go with Essie Madison Ave-Hue, a medium shade of pink with subtle shimmer. I used two coats and topped this off with Sally Hanson Insta-Dri (I'm out of Seche Vite and on a no buy/cash diet, so I'm going through older top coats at the moment lol). This polish makes me feel super girly and I think it's a great transitional shade. I always think pastel pinks for Spring and neon pinks for Summer so this is right in between.


Don't forget to check out my Twinsies and what they chose for their transitional polish:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

13 comments:

  1. Great pick! This looks really pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty choice, Katherine! I haven't tried any of the new Essies yet...I need to get moving on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent pick! I really like this shade of pink--soft and sweet, but it's bright and cheerful too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty color!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty polish! A great choice for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, this is the perfect in between shade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely polish! I need this one...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete